23 years in business: experience, quality and reliability
Click here to send me an e-mail
To get a quote, attach scans / photos of your documents requiring translation
For your convenience, we accept:
I translate documents in Russian and English for clients all over Canada and the U.S., in Russia, and even in Europe (Norway, Switzerland). Below are some of the most recent comments:
"I have been very pleased with your translation services and turnaround time."
Carole N., Communications and Marketing, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
"It has been a pleasure doing business with you and I have appreciated your professional manner and attention to detail in this translation project."
Jason P., Estimator and Project Manager, Abbotsford, B.C., Canada
"Al has done multiple translations for me over the last four years. Al is a very experienced, well-established, a pleasure to deal with professional. Good timing, reasonable prices, a notary public is available. I'd recommend Al with confidence to everybody who needs Russian / Ukrainian / English translations."
Elena M., Squamish, B.C., Canada
"Nice working with you, Al. Thank you for making this a smooth process."
Ian G., Canadian Immigration Lawyer, Barrister and Solicitor, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
"Fantastic – thanks so much for your great work! ... I've always been extremely impressed with the work you've done for us ... You are a marvel. Thanks so much for all your great work!... Wonderful – thanks so much for the speedy turnaround! ... It was fantastic working with you. Spasibo!"
Glenda W., H&M Publishers Inc., Vancouver, B.C., Canada
"Thank you very much for your help. I was very pleased and greatly impressed by your attention and professional skills. Amazing job!"
Nataliya K., Richmond, B.C., Canada
"Thanks so much! The Russian translations of all these projects could not have gone so smoothly without your help. You are so efficient and careful with your work. And reliable!"
Amy H., B.P., Burnaby, B.C., Canada
"Thank you for the translation. It looks beautiful! It was really helpful that you knew about all the procedures associated with authenticating the documents and that you could simultaneously (and so quickly!) arrange the meeting with a notary. Other companies that I contacted could not even respond to me when I asked whether a notary would be able to certify the translator’s credentials. I will definitely recommend you to my friends."
Alexandra F. , Vancouver, B.C., Canada
"The translated documents look very good. You did an excellent job with them. Thank you very much for the great job."
Daniel and Olga R., Derendingen, Switzerland
"Ал, дякую Вам за якісний та швидкий переклад життєво необхідних документів. Найяскравіший переклад, який я коли-небудь бачив. Особливо приємно, що ціна відповідає якості. Ви дуже допомогли мені адаптуватись в цій країні, та прийняти нові реалії. Раджу всім користуватися послугами цього високопрофесійного перекладача, та просто гарної людини! Найщиріщі побажання,"
Дмитро Ш., м. Ванкувер, Канада
"I have just received the certified Russian translation of my inventory. Thank you very much, it looks great. Thank you again for your speedy and friendly service."
Danielle G., University of Waterloo (NASA/ISS project), Ontario, Canada
"My wife and I are truly impressed with the quality of the work and with the obvious professionalism in its presentation. We will not only call on you again should we need your services in the future but will be sure to recommend you to our friends and colleagues. Thank you again for all your help in this matter."
Eric and Elena, Prince George, B.C., Canada
"Thank you Al. You have been very helpful and very professional."
Gurdeep J., General Counsel, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
"Thanks so much for such a quick response! Everything looks great. We definitely appreciate your professionalism."
Andrea M., H&M Publishers Inc., Vancouver, B.C., Canada
"Thank you so much for going out of your way to help me. Again, thank you. I feel good that I can ask you for help and that you respond so quickly with it. (...) Thank you so much for all your help in the past. You have proven to be invaluable to me."
M.C.G., Boynton Beach, Florida, U.S.A.
"I received the police certificate yesterday and have mailed it on to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Thank you very much for your quick and professional service."
Keith M., Victoria, B.C., Canada
"Thank you very much!! Your service is exceptional! I will definitely be coming to you again in the future if I need any other translations or notarizations."
Erik Z., Victoria, B.C., Canada
"Spasibo bol’shoye! I eshe raz spasibo za operativnuyu kachestvennuyu raboty, nadeyus’ u vas budet biznes procvetat’ v dal’neishem!"
Daria M., Port Coquitlam, B.C., Canada
"Thank you so much for the great job you did with the translation of the 1895 marriage document. The last names you got tied together a lot of other clues we had regarding the family genealogy. We also have many leads to follow up on. I really appreciated your profesionalism. I would highly recommend you. Thanks again."
Paul H., Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
"Thank you very, very much for the wonderful job you did - and your quick service was exceptional. ... Again, many thanks for a superb job!!"
Sonya K., Delta, B.C., Canada
"Thank you very much for the excellent job. The documents have arrived safely. They look absolutely beautiful!"
Ekaterina P., Kingston, Ontario, Canada
"Just wanted to thank you, Al. Great job, and great service. Definitely will recommend you to anybody who needs translation services."
Viktoriya M., Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada
"I want to thank you for all the help you gave me for the translation of documents for my marriage. When I travelled over there I had no problems with any of the documents. They were perfect. You provided me with the most excellent service at a reasonable price. Everyone else just wanted to hose me for whatever they could get from me. You are the best. Thank you!"
Robert D., Coquitlam, B.C., Canada
"Thank you very much for such a quick response and the fine translation. The translation looks awesome. I will recommend your company to my friends."
Natalia F., Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
"I just want to thank you for your excellent translation of my documents. I also want to thank you for all your hard work that you put in to get my divorce so quickly. How you explained the culture and the legal system to me. I was in love with someone just out to get anything I had. You saved my neck, you are the Super Hero of translators. Many thanks"
James S., Vancouver, B.C., Canada
"Thank you, thank you very much! You are very helpful. I e-mailed to dozens of real estate agents in Vancouver, but the replies were the same. You are the only person who helped me."
Angelina P., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
"Thank you for all your help and time in preparation of these documents. ... Once again I appreciate your help."
Anna I., the Russian Federation
"I got my package today. Thank you for your great job!!! It was nice to deal with you. I am extremely satisfied. If I need any more help with Russian translations in the future, I'll definitely use the services of your agency. And I will advise you to my friends."
Denis I., Valemount, B.C., Canada
"Thank you very much for your speedy service, it is much appreciated."
Anna B., Victoria, B.C., Canada
"Your email and translation arrived and I've been very satisfied with the result. Thank you for doing this; your translation has answered a number of questions and also given me additional information about our family and relatives. A job 'well done!' If we ever have need of any additional translations, be assured that we will turn to you first."
Nick V., Rockford, Michigan, U.S.A.
"I have received the documents. Everything looks great. Thank you so much!"
Irina K., Victoria, B.C., Canada
"I would like to thank you for helping me out so quickly and efficiently. It has been a pleasure to work with you."
Yuliya M., New Westminster, B.C., Canada
"Thank you very much for your service! The package has arrived and the quality of your work is impressive!"
Aleksandr I., Kelowna, B.C., Canada
Уроки английского и французского языков по Скайпу
с носителями языка - учитесь дома, легко и с удовольствием!
* Professional Russian translator in Metro Vancouver serving corporate and individual clients in Canada and the United States since 1993.
* Accredited contractor of the federal government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Immigration and Refugee Board, Canada Border Services Agency).
* Registered with the Government of the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
* ICBC-approved translator in Metro Vancouver: I translate Russian driver's licences.
* Certified and notarized Russian translations of any types of documents: legal, business, immigration, medical certificates, adoptions, personal letters, etc.
* I translate and notarize Russian police certificates (criminal record checks for immigration applications)
* Russian, Ukrainian and Jewish genealogy translations: old letters, diaries, birth and marriage records or any other documents. I really enjoy the challenges of deciphering all kinds of old and fancy handwriting!
* The only Russian translation service in Vancouver where quality is always guaranteed.
What I Do: Business Services and Experience
* Translations of business contracts, agreements, correspondence, spreadsheets, commercial invoices, shipping documents, inventory lists, insurance and patent documentation, exploration reports, user manuals, PowerPoint presentations, etc. in various fields and industries such as exploration and mining, oil and gas, engineering, radar and satellite technology, lumber industry, export/import, construction, marketing, banking and financial services, insurance, accounting and audit, patents, biotechnology, marine biology, film industry, health services, etc.
* Proof-reading of documents in English / Russian for accuracy and consistency of style, terminology and presentation.
* Editing of business documentation and texts drafted in English / Russian by native and non-native speakers for style, content and correct terminology.
* Linguistic analysis, preparation and revision of translations into English / Russian.
* Among my clients are BHP Billiton, Ivanhoe Mines, Yamaha, SNC-Lavalin (the Sochi Olympics bid), John Deere - Hitachi, ICBC, the Government of B.C., RBC and other Canadian banks, Canadian colleges and universities, numerous Canadian and US-based mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, engineering and construction companies.
* Assistance with preparation of scientific documentation for NASA, the Canadian Space Agency and the Russian Space Agency.
* Experience with production of over 20 television series, feature films and documentaries (Arrow, K-19: The Widowmaker, The Crow, Secret Agent Man, The Chronicles of Riddick, The Last Flight of Bomber 31, etc.) for Discovery Channel, National Geographic Channel, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, Oliver Queen Films, Channel 4 (UK), CBC (tape transcripts, props, voice-overs, coaching, work on set).
What I Love to Do: Notarizations of Immigration, Educational and Legal Translations
Certified and notarized translations of any types of documents issued in Canada, the United States, the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, and other countries:
* Certificates of birth, certificates of marriage, certificates of divorce
* Driver's licences
* Diplomas and Ph.D. degrees
* University and high school transcripts (academic excerpts)
* Certificates of secondary education (attestaty)
* Police certificates of criminal record check (spravki iz milicii)
* Employment records / books (trudovye knizhki)
* Powers of attorney (doverennosti)
* Residence certificates (spravki o propiske-vypiske) and any other property-related documents
* Marriage search certificates and statements in lieu of certificate of non-impediment for Canadian sponsors
* Divorce in Canada: preparing your court application and working with a notary public on an affidavit and all exhibits
* Separation agreements for spouses preparing to file for a divorce
* Documents required by Canadian banks to process mortgage and loan applications
Russian Accurate Translations: Delivering the highest quality of Russian translations in Canada and the U.S.A. since 1993
PLEASE DONATE TO OUR FRIENDS IN RUSSIA WHO RUN A NO-KILL
CAT SHELTER. SICK AND INJURED ANIMALS
DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!
Click on either image to go to the shelter's VK page and make a donation
(via PayPal, карта Сбербанка, Яндекс кошелек, Webmoney).
Click here to watch several videos about the shelter posted on their YouTube channel.
Donations are urgently needed to buy cat food, including special prescription diet
for kidney-disease sufferers, pay for surgeries for injured animals, medical treatment,
anti-flea medications, vaccinations, neutering and spaying.
This sweet little boy was mauled by a pack of stray dogs in Russia and lost two legs and the tail, ut is still active and playful, loves to climb furniture, has a good appetite, and is thankful
to humans for saving him. Donations to the cat shelter near Orel can be made via PayPal to:
komarovstanislav [at] gmail [dot] com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!
KNOWING THAT YOUR DONATION HAS SAVED THE LIFE OF A SICK OR INJURED ANIMAL OR PAID FOR SOME FOOD IS WORTH MORE THAN ALL THE MONEY
IN THE WORLD. WHAT GOOD THINGS HAVE YOU DONE TODAY?